CAREER TRANSITION COACHING
HIGHLY EXPERIENCED CAREER TRANSITION COACH + REGISTERED PSYCHOLOGIST
BAD EXITS VERSUS POSITIVE DEPARTURES
As a leader there is no doubt you are navigating unprecedented challenges. With the traditional business and work environment spun on its head, an economy in decline, business survival or employment at risk, managing team member issues…..Never before have leaders been under more pressure.
Letting people go through redundancy, restructure or performance is rarely an easy process. This can be a stressful and anxiety provoking experience for the leader and employee, and without the right approach can lead to a bad exit, a bad reputation as an employer, and in some cases a costly legal process.
There is a better way!
Career Transition coaching.
Furthermore having a professional coach and registered Psychologist can make an immense difference to the level of support you are able to provide those leaving your organisation.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
Less need to be involved with difficult conversations with the exiting employee
Can take the burden of supporting an exiting employee off HR
More positive employer brand in the market for supporting those who need to leave
Can lead to less time and money spent in litigious matters as the person has a sounding board to express grievances before they escalate
BENEFITS FOR THE EMPLOYEE
Feeling supported with a big change and decision
Professional advice on how to position themselves in the market without it being negative
Support and advice on how to position themselves as an ideal candidate
How to access the hidden job market
How to use LinkedIn strategically, and present a professional profile on job applications.
1 x 50-55 minute session
This one-off session provides targeted support with any of the following:
- Dealing with the change
- How to identify and apply for roles well
- Optimisation of LinkedIn Profile
- Interview skills
3 x 50-55 minute sessions
This program is suitable for someone who is looking for support with a number of areas such as:
- Navigating the change
- How to apply for a role well
- Resume and cover latter review
- LinkedIn Profile review and recommendations
- Interview preparation
- Any general support and advice on how to position yourself as a top candidate for your next role
8 x 50-55 minutes sessions + Support in between sessions
This program is suitable for someone who is being exited from an organisation or looking to invest more time towards their career change. This includes:
- Everything in the 3 session program PLUS
- Counselling support due to an expected job exit
- How to access the Hidden Job Market and find opportunities that are not advertised
- Position yourself as as the best candidate for the role you want
- Personality assessment to help identify what is a good fit for your next role